Monday, February 01, 2010

The Use of Sequential Art in Therapy: A Qualitative Study

I received this request over email from Roderick Castle, and I'm posting it here in hopes that some of you might choose to participate. --Gene
I am a graduate student in Art Therapy at Nazareth College in Rochester, New York. My thesis is a qualitative study on the use of "comics" in counseling and education. I would appreciate any help you could provide in getting responses to this short questionnaire on the subject. This study has already been approved by my school's Human Subjects Research Board. Thank you. Here is the link:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/181557/the-use-of-sequential-art-in-therapy-a-qualitative-study-questions-for-professionals

Labels: , , ,


1 Comments:

Blogger OneSpine Chiropractic & Physiotherapy Center said...

Goodness, What an Excellent post. I truly discovered this to much enlightening. It is the thing that I was looking for. I might want to propose you that if it's not too much trouble, continue to share such sort of info.Frozen Shoulder Treatment in KL

2/11/2021 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home