Monday, October 20, 2008

Interview at Sequential Tart!

This week's installment of Sequential Tart (one of the top American comics webzines) features an interview with yours truly, with an eventual focus on my new book, 500 Essential Graphic Novels. Rebecca Buchanon, my intrepid interviewer, starts off with biographical questions; readers will learn quite a bit (too much?) about me as well as about the book.

This was my first real interview, and I thank Rebecca and the Tarts for their wide-ranging interest!

Yikes, I almost forgot: Here's the link to the interview. Enter freely, and of your own will.

I've got another interview coming up soon-ish (I'm working on it right now, Tim!), and I'll alert all 22 of my readers once that one's live.

Labels: , , ,


4 Comments:

Blogger Mike Rhode said...

Good interview, Gene, and thanks for the tip of the hat. I fondly remember those team-up books. Marvel Team-Up, along with the Avengers, was one of the titles that I first bought back issues of. I'm cured of that now though.

10/20/2008 4:55 PM  
Blogger Elena Steier said...

What? No mention of Jane Quiet?

Fabulous interview nonetheless:) I'm looking forward to picking up a copy of the new book.

10/20/2008 7:55 PM  
Blogger C. Margery Kempe said...

Admittedly, they went to press prior to our publication, but I'm sure the next edition will feature it prominently.

So...when do you want to do the next issue, Elena?

10/21/2008 7:19 AM  
Blogger Crispinus said...

Good interview, Gene!

11/14/2008 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home